Cataanda J

Cataanda J
Cateyez!!!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Catwalk with Your Highness


While working on a shoot with one of my favorite hairstylist friends...I was introduced to royalty!

All I remember is him picking up an unknown can and spraying whatever it contained in short spurts, over a bouncy head of curls. At the stroke of the brush I stopped and whispered, "OMG! What was that you just sprayed"? Instantly I was in love with the soft, sexy aroma that filled the room; but thinking he must have sprayed some new celebrity endorsed fragrance to clear the smell of freshly ironed hair.

To my surprise, what I was smelling was Catwalk Volume Collection's Your Highness Weightless Shine! Obviously, this shine spray had me at "hello",and I went searching for it immediately following the shoot.

After using the product for a few months, I've discovered that not only does it smell yummy, it adds a touch of royalty to any style. The weightless formula is amazing as it dissipates in a matter of seconds, leaving no oily build up just beautiful, illuminating tresses!

If you're in need of the perfect holding spray, another fav of mine from Catwalk Volume Collection...Try Your Highness Firm Hold Hairspray. Just a quick spurt of the nozzle because a little gives form-fitting style, yet leaving your hair the freedom it needs to bounce and behave. As you're flaunting your catwalk, not only does your hair look good, and feel good, but your hair smells good, just like your highness should!

No comments:

Post a Comment