Cataanda J

Cataanda J
Cateyez!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Divine Touch!

At night, I take time to sit still and reflect! In the beauty biz, you never know who's going to sit in your chair from day to day. This is one of the reasons why I LOVE what I do...

I was blessed to work with a beautiful young author whom is also a motivational speaker to young girls and teens. She was shooting promo pics for her new book... As a person that's deemed a role model, you would think they themselves have it all together right? Well let me just say, you never know what someone is going through!

Today, like many days, I was needed to bless someone with my words as well as with my hands!!! I recognized this early on in our session and was thankful I received encouraging words before I set out on this beauty mission! Here sat a pretty girl that for all of her life has been ridiculed for being herself! Since she's "different" from the rest of her family, she's been probed to having a mental disorder and is manically depressed!

As a makeup artist- not only is your touch essential in relaxing your client and making them comfortable but...I realize the beauty of it all! A divine touch soothes the soul bringing forth the beauty from the inside out! When she sat in my chair she was nervous, lacking a sense of confidence. Ironically wearing my "Beauty Angel" T-shirt, with kind words, a gentle stroke of the brush and a divine touch, she was totally transformed! When she got in front of that camera, she was a new girl! Beautiful, confident and a shining star!!! It is days like this I live for...I love being the influence to a smile!!!

"The soulful eyes discover underlying beauty, a divine touch enhances style and character; hence revelation magnifies the beauty in you!" ~Cataanda J

No comments:

Post a Comment